Carpool & Transit Subsidies
SNTMA members who carpool 2 or more days per week and log their carpool trips in the Sacramento region Commuter Club are eligible for a $50 per month carpool subsidy. The carpool must have a minimum of 2 people.
The SNTMA offers up to 15 carpool subsidies per month on a first come, first serve basis and is limited to 6 subsidies per carpool per calendar year. In order to enroll in the SNTMA carpool program the carpool must:
- Provide the SNTMA the names, work email and employers’ name of each person in the carpool
- Carpool 2 or more days per week
- Each person in the carpool must log in the Sacramento region Commuter Club their work carpool trips each week of the month you are applying for the subsidy
carpool subsidy program 2011.pdf
Regional Transit (RT)
SNTMA member employees will be eligible to apply for a transit $50 Subsidy to offset the costs of purchasing a monthly pass on Sacramento Regional Transit or another local transit service provider as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Not to be combined with any other transit subsidy offered by your employer
- Must log in the Commuter Club Diary as using transit bus or light rail 2 or more days per week
- Number of transit $50 subsidies awarded per month limited to 15 on a first come, first serve basis
- Member employees can apply for the $50 subsidy each and every month of the year
regional transit subsidies 2012.pdf
The South Natomas TMA offers up to 10 monthly subsidies of $28 each to member employees for reimbursement of an Amtrak Capitol Corridor monthly pass or multi-ride ticket.